Friday, August 26, 2022

Rain makes the pool even chillier

Wednesday

I got up to start coffee morning. I took a break to water plants at home and at the garden, then resumed coffee morning. Chuck came over to mow the yard. Afterward, he let me know when he was done. I checked e-mail, and read a book for half an hour.

I did some tapping during meditation and tried praying in tongues again. But it sounded more like an Asian man telling a story. Then I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen, vacuumed, and mopped floors. Finally I took a shower.

I read some e-mail: The Red Cross sells most of the blood it collects to companies that use the plasma to make expensive and profitable drugs. Cilantro extract is for mobilizing heavy metals, and chlorella is for binding them for excretion.

I went walking with the ladies at the gym. I talked to Michelle for a bit. I dropped by the swap shop and left two kitchen trash cans there. I read e-mail and listened to podcasts. Chris came home with fresh basil wrapped in a wet paper towel from his assistant. I thanked her on Facebook and offered her some mint.

Chris left for Mass. As I continued to read e-mail, it rained, and hard, too. I decided not to go to the pool. Chris came home after church and said the rain stopped and he could hear people at the pool. I figured it was pretty chilly after the rain so I still didn't go.

I heated a jar of goat milk and made cheese. But I wasn't stirring it and some burned to the bottom of the pot. I tried to skim off the cream, but it fell over and I had a lot to clean up, even after I just cleaned this afternoon.

I worked on my blog. I made tea. We watched 4 episodes of Cheers. Afterward, Chris led me to bed and later we slept. We woke up after midnight to shut off computers and phones.

No comments: