Friday, January 5, 2024

It's Stargate Atlantis for the forseeable future

Thursday

I had a hard to getting to sleep so I let myself sleep in, from alarm to alarm. I got up at 8. It seems Chris went in at the usual time even though post was slated to open 2 hours late because of snow. I could see that it had snowed overnight, but it wasn't even covering the ground.

I followed the morning protocol and watered the plants. I downloaded pics from my phone. I cleaned up water which somehow came from the tower garden. I went to 91b for 30m, then to Jessica's house for inspection. They passed it easily. So I went back to 91b for an hour, mostly mopping. I brought home much of the cleaning stuff.

I started listening to The Highwire while I made and ate breakfast. Chris came home for lunch and I had to put it on headphones. But after he left, I went back to headphone-free listening.

When The Highwire was over, I worked on cropping pics. I posted to Facebook for sewing classes on Saturday, then went to the Swap Shop to meet Jenni. However, she wasn't there. So I opened it and let people in until she arrived. I looked for a wool sweater to unravel, but there were no sweaters.

I went home to add pics to the Swap Shop announcement that Jenni had posted. Then I stayed to crop pics and read e-mail. Finally Chris came home with a pizza. He also pulled a roast out of the oven. I ate some beef and made a salad.

I read e-mail and unsubscribed from a bunch of things. That's my January resolution. I cut up turmeric which made my hands yellow. I made another hanging pocket for my computer table. It balances the other one so that that one doesn't fall off if I pick up my laptop.

I worked on my blog and made tea. We watched the first episode of Stargate Atlantis, which Chris must have gotten from the library when he returned Psych. He said they don't have season 8. I crocheted as we watched, hoping I wasn't dropping stitches like before.

Afterward, Chris went to bed and I stayed up to practice, make pickling brine and read.

No comments: