Thursday, January 18, 2024

Getting the whites white

Wednesday

I got up at almost 8. I prepared for coffee morning. I did my exercises. I swished with Xylitol because one of my teeth was suddenly temperature sensitive. I put on the CD line-up. After meditating and tapping, I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. Chris came home for lunch. I vacuumed and mopped. I took a shower and he had left when I got out.

I took a shirt from his closet and put it (and other whites) in a tub of hot water with Oxyclean, etc. because I was horrified with how dingy his shirt was at lunchtime. Then I went to the gym and worked out with Michelle. We lifted weights and did racquetball.

I was tired when I got home at 3:30. Jenni texted me about the chaplain's promotion ceremony. But I needed to sit. I read e-mail, trying to catch up. I opened a coconut, drank the water and ate the meat.

I was reading Telegram messages when Chris came home. He changed his clothes and we went to the Community Club for the Neighborhood meeting. I talked to people here and there until the meeting started. We discussed the swap shop. I had asked someone to spearhead the clothing, but the colonel's wife kinda took it over. We also talked about game nights, etc.

Then I talked to Revonna and Jenni for awhile. Chris came over to get me when his conversations were over. We headed out with Jenni. She offered to do a craft when I miss the first sewing day in February.

I worked on my blog. I made tea and we watched Justice League, since we didn't get the next season of Stargate Atlantis today. Afterward, he went to bed. I stayed up to read.

No comments: