Wednesday, January 3, 2024

More cleaning

Tuesday

I got up after Chris went to work. I followed the morning protocol. I watered and fertilized the plants and rotated the tower garden. I read e-mail. I listened to a second tapping presentation.

At 10 I went to 91B and cleaned for two hours, mostly windows and sweeping. Then I went home for lunch. Chris was already home. I made and ate breakfast. I listened to the Capitol Report.

At 2 I went to Saronna's house. The kids do not have school this week so they were home. She got out her bass and showed me the new bow her husband bought her for Christmas. It is better ergonomically. Then we played the swing tune, with and without the CD's that came with each book. Apparently her CD has all the parts except the string bass, and my CD has all the parts except the trombone. But the CD's themselves are not marked. We talked about the talent show and their upcoming trip.

Afterward, I went to the library to get the next book on CD. Keli gave me back the rocks I lent for the caves. And the fake vine. We also talked about the talent show. Then I went to Housing to set up an inspection for Jessica's house on Thursday.

I proceeded to Revonna's house and cleaned for another two hours. This time I concentrated on the bathrooms and mopping floors. But I didn't finish.

When I got home, it was dark. Chris was eating supper. I heated the rest of the ground beef in the toaster oven. I washed some carrots and celery and ate that. I read e-mail for awhile then worked on my blog.

I made tea and we watched two episodes of Psych. Chris went to bed and I stayed up to listen to some paraliminals.

No comments: