Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Undecorating the sanctuary

Monday

I got up after 7:30. Chris was already up. I took supplements, etc. I read e-mail for awhile. I watered the tower garden.

Then I got dressed and went to the chapel. I opened it for John. We started taking the Christmas tree down. Michelle came to help us. We also took down the wreaths and garlands and other decorations. I thought it would take two hours but we were done by 11. However, we sat and talked for over an hour. Then I got up and they followed me out.

I went home to make breakfast. I read e-mail and articles while eating. I ate two pomegranates and a banana in addition to breakfast. Chris put a beef heart in the oven.

When I got tired of being online, I went through my music for tonight. I reprinted some pages and they printed better this time. I added a few notes or a staff line where needed. Then I paperclipped each set of song sheets to keep the songs separated.

I went back to reading articles and Telegram messages. I worked on my blog. I took some notes for Myst IV because Michelle invited me to have another game night tonight.

At 7 I met Keli at the chapel. Saronna couldn't make it because she had a sick kid. So Keli and I played through the songs and knocked a few off the list. I left Keli the key so she can come in and practice tomorrow.

It was after 8 when I got home. I made tea and we watched two episodes of Stargate Atlantis. Then he went to bed and I stayed up to read.

No comments: