Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Severe intellectual disability at the FAA?

Tuesday

I got up at 7:45, and got ready for the day. I read some e-mail, then at 10, I signed into Zoom. It made me wait for updates. But when it was ready, neither the camera nor the microphone worked. I left the meeting and signed back in. I changed the microphone, but could do nothing about the camera. The guy I was to tap with, seemed ok with not being able to see me. We did a 1 hour tapping session, ending at 11.

I read e-mail for an hour and made breakfast. Chris came home briefly. At 2, I went to Saronna's house. We played through the songs and made some decisions. She had kids at home, and headed to the school for the others, so I went to gym.

When I got there, Michelle and Brittany were talking about a lady who bilked the Army for 100M$. They were so happy she got caught. Then Michelle and I walked the track for 45 minutes.

I was home by 4. I read and snacked. I looked up Myst IV hints for the next part of the quest. At 5 I signed into Zoom for our quilt guild meeting. The camera still wasn't active, but I could see them (and their quilts!).

I ate supper, then went to the chapel. Keli had the lights already on. Saronna was there, too. We practiced at chapel, played through several tunes and settled on the Hallelujah Chorus.

I came home after 8. I made tea, and worked on my blog. We watched TV. He went to bed and I stayed up to finish my blog post and do some reading.

No comments: