Thursday, January 11, 2024

Pineapple peel tea

Wednesday

I got up before 8. I prepared for coffee morning. I put on the CD player and it was still mostly Christmas music. Afterward, I watered the tower garden and fertilized plants. I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen and washed dishes.

I took a shower and went to yoga. The chaplain and his wife came like last week. There was still a lot of talking and class started late. Then there was a lot of talking afterward, so I didn't leave until 3:30. At least I got packages from the post office.

I texted Michelle about working out and got those texts confused with ones from Tiffany who wanted to go to the swap shop. But she changed her mind when she saw how heavily it was snowing. I opened a coconut and drank the juice.

I went to the gym and started my workout while waiting for Michelle. But she didn't show up so I finished my workout and headed out. I met a man who works for Dzyne and spoke to him for a bit, then I went home.

I ate the insides of the coconut. I put on a podcast. I looked at the mail. I worked on my blog. I listened to an interview with an astrophysicist on climate change. He says the sun explains the climate changes, not co2. Hot gas behavior from the sun is responsible for each year having a different temp range. CO2 is known as the gas of life.

I read e-mail, then made tea by boiling pineapple peels. I listened to Chris talk in a weather meeting. They decided to close the base tomorrow. We watched two episodes of Stargate while I crocheted and Chris unraveled the yarn for me.

Afterward, he went to bed and I stayed up to read.

No comments: