Thursday, January 25, 2024

Timing the sauna

Wednesday

I got up and prepared for meditation morning. For the tapping process, I concentrated on issues related to aging. Afterward, I cleaned the bathrooms and kitchen. I mopped floors and vacuumed.

I took my yoga bag and went to the yoga room at the post office. But the yoga instructor wasn't there. So I picked up my mail and went home. Then I found a message on Facebook from her saying she would be late.

I turned around and went back. We started talking and finally I mentioned we had 15 minutes left. So, then we got started and finished 45 minutes late. From there, I went to the gym. Michelle thought I shouldn't lift weights after yoga, so we took hand weights and walked the track. Then we agreed to come back at 7 for the sauna.

When I got home, I watered and fertilized the plants. I cracked open a young coconut and drank the juice. I scraped out the insides. I read articles and listened to interviews.

Chris came home from Mass just before 7. I called Michelle to find out if we were still meeting at the sauna. Then I packed and ran to the gym. I turned it on and she arrived. We changed clothes and went inside to time the heat. It took almost an hour to heat up to where we wanted it, so we made a mental note to turn it on before working out.

After talking for an hour, it got hot and we left. I went home, and put my sweaty clothes in the wash. I worked on my blog, and made tea. We watched two episodes of SGA. I crocheted another scrubby during the first one, and cuddled up with Chris for the second one. Then we both went to bed. I got up later to turn stuff off and take the parasite capsules.

No comments: