Tuesday, January 2, 2024

New year, same old cleaning

Monday

I got up at 8. I followed the morning protocol including rotation of the tower garden. I looked through my Myst IV links to find out what I was missing last night. It turns out I didn't pull back on the handle for the linking chamber. So next game night, I am ready to start exploring a new world.

I read e-mail and checked Facebook. I was disheartened to see that all the end of year sales are still going. So many sales e-mails. Sigh. After reading, I took a break to cut off the sweet potato vines and remove them from the area. Chris said they were infested.

I made and ate breakfast. Then I went to Jessica's house. I packed up a set of glasses that she had left inadvertently. I called Jamie and we discussed how it was dirtier than we were led to believe. I did some cleaning and put the stove grills in the dishwasher.

I went home and got a text from Revonna. I went over to her house to clean. Sadly I forgot my phone. It looked like she had taken the innards out of the fridge and washed them. I wiped out the inside and put everything back in. I scrubbed the floor behind it.

I also worked on the stove, scrubbing the inside and trying to pull it forward so I could clean the outside. I cleaned some windows and sills. After 2 hours, I went home.

Chris was making his supper so I made mine: ground beef and rice. I also ate celery and carrots, planting the sprouting tops. I read e-mail until 8. Then I worked on my blog and made tea. We watched two episodes of Psych. Afterwards he went to bed and I stayed up to listen to a tapping presentation.

No comments: