Friday, January 26, 2024

Swap Shop meeting

Thursday

I had a long long night because getting to sleep was so hard. I got up when I heard the 8am alarm. Since I haven't heard the 7:30 alarm all week, I checked my phone to make sure it was still enabled. Chris had already gone to work even though things were opening 2 hours late due to fog.

I made breakfast and put on The Highwire. Chris came home for lunch. I listened to Jeffery Jaxxen, then to Jaime from Gays Against Groomers. At 2 I met Jamie at apt 105 for a quote. Then we sat at the end of the hall and caught up on each other's current events.

I went to Housing to talk to Connie. Then I went home for about an hour before going to the swap shop for a meeting. I thought I was running it, but the colonel's wife also seemed to be in charge. We discussed how to handle the loads of clothes that are coming in, and what items to move to the furniture room. After the meeting, Sherry and I moved some furniture to the new swap shop furniture room and put the legs back on some tables. Then I stayed to talk to Jenni and Steve.

I went home for supper. Chris was home with his pizza. I ate leftover steak and rice. I read e-mail and listened to a podcast on exercise over 50. I worked on my blog. I made tea. We watched two episodes of SGA. Later he went to bed and I stayed up till 11, then went through my bedtime ritual.

No comments: