Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Dehydrating carrot fronds

Tuesday

I got up after 8, not having slept well. I did the usual morning stuff. I looked for hydroxyapatite, and ordered new toothpaste with it. I harvested carrot tops and put them in the dehydrator. I used the Kaatsu device while doing stuff around the house.

I listened to interviews from a longevity summit, then started making breakfast. Chris came home for lunch. I ate and read e-mail until 2.

I went to Saronna's house. We played and chose two hymns. At 3, I went to the gym to walk with Michelle, but we played racquet ball instead. When I got home, I called the dentist to set up an appointment for the crown. I ate half a jar of sprouts and started new jar.

I listened to an interview and pieced puzzles. I put leftover steak in the toaster oven. Chris came home from work and made his supper. The steak was REALLY good. Then I ate three carrots from the bag in the garage. All had sprouted, so I cut the tops off and added them to my carrot forest.

I worked on my blog, then made tea. We watched two episodes of SGA. Later he went to bed, but I stayed up till 11 reading an article.

No comments: