Monday, January 15, 2024

Found it!

Sunday

I got up late. I did the usual first things. I wore the Kaatsu bands while rearranging fabric in fabric closet. I finally found the black and white fabric in the sewing room. (That reminded me of the Bible story of the woman who lost a coin.) I sewed Chris' pants and glued what I couldn't sew. I cut six strips from the black and white fabric and pinned them precisely together for stack-n-whack.

I made breakfast, and breakfast mix for the week. After eating, I got dressed for church. I took cookies and my trombone to the chapel. I chatted with the chaplain. Then he started the service. We sang a praise song and Amazing Grace.

After a prayer, he turned it over to Pastor Chris. Chris talked about chapter 12 and 13 of the book of Revelation. He said the pregnant woman represented the nation of Israel. Then I played two hymns and the service was over.

John and I talked for some time. The chaplain asked if anyone wanted to help take down the Christmas decorations next week. Then he left to go to Ditto. As John and I walked out, we agreed to come back tomorrow and pull down the decorations. I noticed that the cookies were untouched. I offered some to John and took the rest home.

I changed clothes, then ate 2 pomegranates. I read e-mail and watched Telegram videos. John sent out a message saying the family game was canceled again because he wasn't feeling well. Chris fixed beef and rice for me. I kept reading and piecing on-line puzzles.

I worked on my blog, then made tea. I played through some sheet music for tomorrow. We watched two episodes, then he went to bed. I stayed up to read, then I went to bed.

No comments: