Saturday, January 27, 2024

The sewer backs up again

Friday

I got up around 8. Chris had already left for SLC with the colonel. I got ready for the day, then checked messages. I opened the chapel for Math Morning at 9. Summer called to say the swap shop was locked, so I ran over there to unlock it. When I got back, I worked on stacknwhack hexagons. Then Saronna and her kids arrived. Sophia had an old math book, so I found something we could work on together. Then I helped Moira with her worksheet.

When they left, I packed up and went home. I read e-mail and listened to interviews. I made breakfast and ate it. Chris came home, and we went to Tooele to shop. I stopped in at Melanie's to let them know I wouldn't be in next week. When we got back, we shopped at the commissary. When we got home, we unloaded the groceries.

I went to the company house to start washing the sheets. I came back and read articles. At 6 I went back but a guy was there and he said the sewer backed up again. I offered to call it in but he said he already had. I went home and told Chris since this is the third time it has backed up like that.

I heated leftover steak. I made a salad, and listened to a podcast on longevity. I filled capsules with bee propolis. What a mess! I ate seed crackers with avocado dip. I watched videos on crocheting with pull tabs. Then I worked on my blog, filled a bottle with tea, and put some fermented mash in a container.

I took all of that and a water jug and went to game night. At first I talked to Michelle and then played Myst IV. I spent all evening trying to figure out the code for the gears below, and then the code for each crystal in the control panel. I only found 3 of 4. Suddenly I discovered it was after 11! Casey filled the water bottle and put it in my car. We talked about project night and then I went home.

I did not go by the company house since there were work trucks there earlier. I went home, shut everything off, put on the last foot detox patch, did my yoga stretches and went to bed.

No comments: