Thursday, January 4, 2024

Yoga

Wednesday

I got up around 7:30. I checked Facebook. I prepared for coffee morning. I still had the Christmas line-up on the CD player so I listened to that. I put half of my newly-acquired fabric in the washer. I read for half an hour, then did my meditation and tapping. Then I cleaned the bathrooms and hit the kitchen.

As usual, Chris came home for lunch while I was washing dishes and counter tops. He put the second half of the fabric in the washer. But he then went back to work, leaving me to finish up and mop the floor. Mopping was hard because the handle was too short. But I found a handle in the garage which fit right over the old one. So much better!

I vacuumed the carpets and got dressed. I went to the yoga class announced yesterday for today at 1:30. It got a late start because two people came late. I told the leader that I was going to do a class on making a strap to carry a mat on Saturday. Then the class commenced. Afterward, we stood around talking to each other (chaplain and wife), before leaving around 3:30.

When I got home, I called Jamie and she said she would finish Jessica's house tonight. I put fabric in the dryer. I texted Michelle about walking. She accepted so I texted Jenni. Then I went to the gym to meet Michelle. We walked the track and talked. Jenni texted that she couldn't make it.

Around 5:30, we stopped walking. We went home. It was getting dark. I punched holes in a young coconut and drank the water. Jenni called. As we talked, I tried to open the coconut. Chris came home. He got out his pocketknife and cut a hole in it. He also cut his finger, but said it wasn't bad. He made himself supper while I read e-mail.

I messaged with Kurt, wondering if he felt the quake in Maryland. But he said no. I worked on my blog. I made tea. We watched the last two episodes of Psych. I was crocheting as we watched, then afterward compared the last row of stitches to the first and discovered that it was shrinking. So I pulled out most of it and resoved not to crochet without glasses.

Chris went to bed, and I stayed up to a little later. I practiced trombone, then I took a shower and joined him in bed.

No comments: