Monday, January 29, 2024

Pot luck

Sunday

We slept in late, till 8:30. I took supplements, the went to brush my teeth with the new toothpaste and the ingredients were not what I expected so I got online to look them up. They weren't quite the same as what was on the tube. And it had glycerin, which I try not to use. I looked it up, and the website had it on there. Some sites say it is not a problem, but others say it is. I could not find it on Greenmedinfo.

Chris packed and left for some place 3 hours away. I made breakfast and ate it, then got dressed for church. I took two containers of pineapple and my trombone and headed to the chapel. Rick and Pastor Chris were already there. I put the pineapple in the fridge then warmed up on trombone. I talked to people until the service started.

We sang two songs, then he preached from Revelation, chapter 15 I think. Afterward, Saronna and I played two hymns. Then he prayed for the meal, and we went to the fellowship hall for pot luck. There were two crock pots, one of beef hash, and one of chicken gumbo. We also had pineapple and tiny oranges. I talked to Pastor Chris about the conflict in Israel. He was certain the Israelies were completely justified in bombing Gaza.

So we left around 3. I went home and changed clothes and read e-mail. I put a pot on the stove to boil. Then I packed a swim suit and went to the gym. Michelle was almost done on the treadmill, so I did half my weighted workout. Then we went into the sauna. It was nice and hot! We talked for some time. Then we got out, dried off and went home.

I washed up and put on my nightgown. I added water to the boiling pot. I listened to an interview about omega-3s. I heated some beef for supper. I pieced digital puzzles. I asked GabAI for trombone music, but none of the links worked. I worked on my blog post. Then I watched Psych snippets on Youtube.

And finally it was time for bed.

No comments: