Friday, August 2, 2024

Announcing the newest sewing project

Thursday

It was almost 8:30 when I got up. I had woken up too early and tried for a long time to go back to sleep. Eventually I did and woke up again after 8. I got ready for the day. I checked e-mail. I watered outside. I found a gopher in the Gopherhawk trap. I put on shoes and went to the garden. Everything was fine. I returned the 645 key to Housing. I picked up mail and bone broth at the post office. I went home to change my shoes and read a few messages.

Then I took the large print Bible and went to the Community Club for Bible study. Only Ginger was there, so we talked for some time. Then Jenni came and we read through Matthew chapter 6 and 7.

Afterward, I went home. Jamie was working on my yard. I told her that someone called during Bible study to ask for a quote at 2. Then I went in and looked for the video of the project I want to do this weekend, but could not find it.

I ate breakfast while watching The Highwire. I paused it at 1:55 and went to Coyote Cove for the quote. Jamie met me there. The lady showed us around the house. She said the soldier had been kicked out, but not why. We quoted her $500 because the bathroom was so bad and the stove hood was greasy. She promised to let us know on Monday.

I went home. I finished watching The Highwire and reading the messages. I read Telegram messages. Jamie came back to finish the lawn. I finally remembered that the project video came from Tonja. So I went to her Facebook page and scrolled down until I found it. Sadly, it did not have any more information than what I had jotted down. I went to my sewing room. I chose fabrics and lace. I made the flag and sewed it on the shirt. I took pics of it and posted an announcement of the project for Saturday on the community page. I scrubbed a few spots out of the shirt and hung it to dry.

I read e-mail and articles. I made and ate a salad. I worked on my blog. Again, I tried to add a photo and could not. Kyle came over with the mower tire and put it back on. I watched a tapping video on clutter. I watched an episode of Call the Midwife. I paused it to get ready for bed so that when it was over, I could lay down in the recliner and go to sleep.

No comments: