Wednesday, August 28, 2024

The Shoe Fairy

Tuesday

I got up soon after 7. I got ready for the day. I read e-mail for awhile, waiting for the temp to rise. Then I went out to water the plants with diluted Epsom salt.

I went to the apartment to finish cleaning the kitchen. I left the floor lightly covered in water to soak. I went home to made and eat breakfast. Chris came home for lunch. I laid out in the sun for 15 minutes. I listened to Mike Adams.

I went back to finish the kitchen floor. I expected it to be wet, but it was dry. I also worked on the walls. Then Michelle called, so I went to her house and we went walking. When we got back, we sat in her front yard and talked while the kids annoyed each other. When she left, I went home.

I deleted several hundred old e-mails. I listened to another Mike Adams podcast. Chris came home for supper. After eating, I went out to rake and mow. I mowed more than I raked because I just couldn't stop. Then I put the mower away and came in to work on my blog.

We watched two episodes of WTR. We both got ready for bed. Chris went to bed but I stayed up to read. I also put egg boxes and cash out for the lady who delivers eggs.  
Just as I was about to turn off my phone and go to bed, Michelle texted that she had left some shoes hanging on my door.  So I brought them in and tried them on.  I liked them and they fit.  I promised to pay her and I went to bed.





No comments: