Monday, August 26, 2024

what to do with old yogurt

Sunday

I got up at 8 and got dressed. I watered the plants, but my right hand hurt so I left the gophers alone. I read e-mail for a while. Chris gave me a massage, and then we took our showers. I made and ate breakfast. We got dressed for church and went to the chapel.

Chris talked with the supply chaplain. I set up my trombone, then realized I forgot the snack. Keli led us in three praise hymns. Chaplain spoke about God's will. Then we musicians played two hymns. After the service, we talked in small groups. I talked with Rick about the game, and he suggested a crossover where his group runs into our group.

Chris and I went home and changed clothes. I couldn't get Jenni or Michelle to walk or swim with me. I read e-mail, then took bags of clothes to the swap shop. I also went to the garden. The wind was blowing the shade structure down. I reassembled it and added more time to the irrigation timer. I went to the apartment to get the yogurt from the fridge. I talked to Jamie while I was there.

When I got home, Chris was cooking ground beef and the corn that Keli gave me. I put some in a dish. I put one container of yogurt in cheesecloth and set it in a colander to drain. I dialed into the game. I ate and we played. After the game, Chris and I discussed how it went.

Then I met Michelle at the gym and we walked around several blocks while talking. When we got back to the gym, we continued to talk. Finally we split. I stopped at the swap shop to unlock it for Kenzie to get in tomorrow. Then I went home.

I put away my laundry and we made the bed. It was too late to watch TV, so we spent time on our laptops. Chris then went to bed. I stayed up to read about soils and magnesium. I posted to my blog, put the draining yogurt in the fridge and went to bed.



Fern

Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die leaving undone.
Pablo Picasso

No comments: