Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Ice pack helped

Monday

I got up and dressed. I read e-mail with an ice pack on my wrist. It was too cool to go outside barefoot. Then I decided to go early to the apartment to clean. I worked in the kitchen for 2.25hr.

When I got home, I made up supplements, then made and ate breakfast. I read a little, then laid out in the sun before it strayed too far from my lounger. Afterward, I worked on a hymn and saved it to my thumb drive. Then I went to the library to print it out. I also printed out an arrangement of When the Saints Go Marching In. I talked to Melissa for some time. Keli texted, wanting to move band to tomorrow. But I told her to ahead with her husband.

I got home after 5 and saw a message asking me to open the swap shop at 6. I ate some supper, then went to the swap shop to unlock it. I continued on to band. I played with Jenni and Sophia. We quit a little early.

I went home, stopping to lock the swap shop. I jotted notes for my blog and ate a carrot. I went walking with Michelle. I gave her some of the drained yogurt. It tasted like vanilla cream cheese. We talked, then checked out a tree that fell on 3rd street. It was riddled with termites.

I was home by 8:30. I made tea and we watched two episodes of Walker Texas Ranger. I had a gel pack on my wrist the whole time. Chris went to bed. I got ready for bed, then stayed up to post to my blog. I set up another tub of yogurt to drain, not realizing that she can't digest it.



Fern

Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die leaving undone.
Pablo Picasso

No comments: