Friday, August 23, 2013

Doing well

I woke up after 9, surprised that it was so late. I read e-mail, and listened to an audio. I used a Clorox stainstick on a shirt with a stain, but it didn't take it all out. So I put lemon juice on the shirt and laid it in sun. I did my exercises and practiced my trombone. After breakfast, I did some handquilting, finishing most of the block. Then, since the sun was shining, I worked on my tan and afterwards took a shower. I reviewed more communion-type images for my project. 
At 3 I went to pick up Alec. He was ready to go, and he was in a good mood. We played several matching games, and with the big bear. We also kind of watched Cars 2, but he wasn't really into it. When his mother came home, she paid me and we chatted. I borrowed Spirited Away before I left. A delivery man brought pizza and breadsticks, courtesy of her husband who is working out of town this week. How thoughtful. So I left, but had to go back to drop off the carseat. When I got home, Chris was on the desktop. I read through the latest e-mails, and fixed my own supper – cheese and salad. Then we watched Spirited Away. There were parts I didn't get so I plan to ask Michele. Then we watched several episodes of Chuck. Chris went to bed and soon it will be my turn.
*  Our black-eyed susans are doing really well this year.  Its probably because I thinned them out, but it could be all the rain we've had.  *

No comments: