Thursday, August 29, 2013

Bushwhacked

I practiced last night before listening to the CD. With no one else here, I can do that sort of thing. I woke at 8am. I was reading e-mail when I got the idea to get early sun on the palms of my hands to adjust my sleep cycle. So I did. Then I took out the recyclables, and read more e-mail. I saw a video about hemp plants. They make much better paper than trees, and renew at a far faster rate. And it is good for Hempcrete, a building material that lasts a lot longer, not affected by moisture. It is also good for medicinal purposes. There were audios after that. I was able to listen as I cleared the dishwasher and exercised. I practiced and ate breakfast. Also three peaches because some were rotting from the inside. I printed a page of quantum healing codes, then lay in the sun. It was nice to see the sun, but it hasn't rained in a week. Listening to another audio, I worked on a placemat in the basement. It was a low priority item, but I felt compelled to finish it before stealing the remaining fabric for another project. When the laptop battery ran down, I ate lunch, then clipped and sawed the bushes into shape. I loaded the clippings on a tarp and dragged it to the road for pickup on Monday. I needed a glass of water after that. Then I heard a weight loss audio. The interviewee says there is a voice in your head that tells you to do something then chides you for doing it afterwards. Give her a name, and then argue with her and refuse to listen to her nonsense. I made a large salad for supper while listening. I used the juice from the marinated olives for dressing. I took my laptop into the garage to hear another audio while I hand-quilted. When it was over and the battery run down, I took it upstairs to plug in. I took the next CD of the book and put it in the DVD player by the TV. While it played, I worked on the placemat, then sat on the couch until it finished. I put another one in the desktop computer to play while I try to sleep.
*  The bush at the corner of the house used to be much larger  *

No comments: