Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Next time Euripedes

Last night I played another CD, but this time did not fall asleep before it was over. But I slept through the night and woke around 8. I checked my e-mail and found a message from Chris that he and Michele were able to find my underwear in Seoul. I mean, they found the underwear market that sells the kind of underwear I like. I listened to audios while reading e-mail, deleting spam, exercising, and practicing. I also cooked up the quinoa after its 24 hour soak, and tweaked the pic of the Lutheran Rose banner from church. I swept the diningroom floor with a broom to find pieces of a pen that fell and broke apart. I was able to assemble it again, but it won't click into place, so there must still be a part missing. After breakfast I drank a glass of water and laid out in the sun. Then I drank another glass of water and mowed both side yards. I sweated a lot, which was good. I drank more water with a squeeze of lemon. I went looking for my book of patterns that I've printed out from the internet. I also have one full of sketches, but I could not find either of them. I searched through bags of non-quilting scraps looking for close matching fabric. Even though I did not find that, I pulled out pieces that will work for the Lutheran Rose lectern cloth. I auditioned grey fabrics for corners. They were all ok, so I had to pick one. I procrastinated on the decision by having an early supper. I hard-boiled some eggs, and made egg salad using the mayonnaise that I made last night. A green salad followed that. Then I listened to some audios and researched sacred geometric designs. I saved a few to a file. Then I took Chris' suit pants downstairs to patch a rip in the right butt. I have already patched the left one. In the words of a famous Greek philosopher and tailor, “next time Euripides, Eumendes.” It was after 8 when I finished. I decided to play one last audio and do some handwork before going to bed.

No comments: