Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Binding and ripping

Last night I put cashews and sunflower seeds in a jar of water to soak. I rinsed them and added water and some fermented coconut milk this morning. I let it sit to ferment. I read e-mail, and did two of three exercises. I ate breakfast early, then packed a lunch, and projects. I went to church about 11. I finished sewing the binding on the green quilt. Several of us sat down to lunch. I offered to share my fermented nut cheese, but it was not well received. I enjoyed seeing Laurie's quilt laid out on the design wall. I spent the afternoon unstitching parts of the brown and orange quilt. I cut some new strips. At 4 I was ready to sew, but it seemed a little late to get gettting out my machine, so I went home. I mowed side yard and part of back before mower slowed down. Chris came home while I was getting the mail and bringing back the garbage container. He cooked turkey burgers while I cut strips for piping. When I sat down to attach them to the previous piping, I discovered that the strips were too narrow. So I cut three more. Then we watched 2 episodes of Chuck and went to bed.

No comments: