Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Clean

I almost forgot the Miconazole last night, but I remembered it while I was tapping before I went to bed. I got up before 7:30, read e-mail and and listened to audio interviews. I scrubbed the juicer basket which had been soaking with baking soda and vinegar. Although it did not come completely clean and took a lot of effort, nothing worked yesterday and now it is almost clean. I made a loaf of bread for Chris. I went through the chi gung stretches and range of motion movements. I swept kitchen floor with broom and then with the hoover. I washed and dried the kitchen floor and the part of den floor with dried coffee on it. I boiled water for breakfast and tea, then exercised so I would be ready to juice. I juiced broccoli, carrots, and spinach. After scrubbing all the juicer parts, I made breakfast. I raked pinestraw and pinecones in side yard from before solar noon to after solar noon, about half an hour. When I came in, I sat to meditate and noticed my fingertips burning from the cold. Then I read e-mail, finishing an audio and starting another one. I vacuumed the new couch with the Kirby. I washed one cushion cover in a bucket in the tub. I used a uv wand to kill bacteria on both cushions, and the armrests. It was a slow process. I did some tapping, and checked e-mail again. I meditated again since a short one came through my inbox. I took a shower and dressed. Chris came home late. He had stopped at the post office and the post library. We fixed our suppers – bean stew in both. I listened to an audio until it was time to leave for choir practice. It was Korea cold outside and I wore my warmest, bulkiest coat. We spent an hour practicing songs. I used the tablet but discovered that it lost sound after the screen went to sleep and the app had to be reloaded. When I got home Chris was ready to watch TV. We saw an episode of Inspector Lewis. And now we'll probably go to bed.

No comments: