Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Snow

Before going to bed last night I applied some Miconazole 3. You don't need to know this, but I might need to remember it. I did not tap, but I must have slept well anyway because I got up soon after 7. As usual, I started the day with reading e-mail and playing one of 12 interviews posted yesterday. They are posting 12 a day. Bob called to say he and Nick were coming over to fix the garage door. So I got dressed. The first interviewed Dr. recommended a diet high in good fats and low in carbohydrates. Grain carbs are particularly bad for Alzheimers. Health and disease both start in the gut. When I went out to spit the swishings, I saw that it was snowing. Bob and Darren came over to inspect the garage door and the fallen ceiling. They were talking about when to do the work (maybe not today because of the chill) when Bob got a call that the sheriff was on his way to evict a tenant. So they had to run out and meet him. I tried to open the other door for them, but it got stuck too. I guess both doors need fixing now. I started a new batch of fermented coconut milk just in case the batch was compromised. I cut up vegetables for juicing, then remembered to exercise. After juicing, I poured boiling water on juicer parts to get the brown stain off. Then I tried lemon juice, and finally baking soda and vinegar. I left it to soak and made breakfast. MaryAnn Skyped me until she had to leave for an appointment. I emptied a tea bag and refilled it with loose tea. I folded laundry. I continued listening to audios as I mended two pairs of Chris' pants, and one of my sleep shirts. I also serged a stack of scarves for the church on Whitesburg. My goal is to get all the 2013 projects out of the way so I can start something really new. I worked on the second fish quilt, drawing it out on graph paper and trying to fill in the gaps with blue fabric. I heard Chris come home but kept sewing. I ate a bowl of bean soup, and some hummus with garlic. I put my laundry away. We watched Tales of Earthsea, an animated film from Netflix. Unlike other Miyazaki films, this one made sense. Then we found out that his son directed it. Chris went to bed. I will follow.

No comments: