Wednesday, March 12, 2014

An extra summit

I woke up early, at least judging by the small amount of daylight. I crawled into the guest room to lay on that bed for awhile and see if too much light was coming in the window
. Then I realized that it was raining. So I got up for real, and saw that it was almost 8. I started with e-mail, and did my anointing. The spot on my forehead has faded visibly. I did some tapping and it was so relaxing I almost fell asleep. At 10 I cleared the sink to start juicing. After juicing came a series of stretches, and drybrushing. I meditated, and ate breakfast. I listened to audios, while I sectioned Tapping Summit 2014 into folders. I played one while sketching a round border for sri yantra. I ate some blueberries, and watched short tapping videos. I took a shower, and Chris came home while I was still wrapped in a towel. We talked about his new job and his itinerary for the next few days. He prepared a pan of leeks and one of sweet potatoes in the oven for supper. He hoped I was watching so I could do it myself when he was gone. I ate some of the leeks, but the sweet potatoes were not ready in time. I left for choir about 7:30, arriving there a little before the service ended so I waited. We practiced just 3 songs.  I told the lady next to me that my husband was leaving for 4 months.  She said "Oh, isn't that wonderful?  You can eat when you want, sleep when you want and quilt on the diningroom table."  No sympathy there.  Jennifer lent me her copy of the 2011 tapping summit.  When I got home, the pan of hot sweet potatoes was sitting on the counter top. I broke off a square of dark chocolate and melted it on part of a sweet potato. It was very good. Then we watched an episode of the Flash and went to bed.
*  This is the tie-back I made yesterday   *

No comments: