Tuesday, March 4, 2014

We've got mail, for now

I arose around 9:15, applied massage oil, and put cream on my forehead spot. My latest theory is that it is a reaction to the chocolate bars. I practiced my choir music for Sunday. I cleared e-mail, and , searched for EFT for guilt videos on Youtube. I followed lots of videos, and did lots of tapping. I even got some drybrushing in. Then I got a call from Carolyn saying that she wanted to take me to one of the doc-in-a-box places to get my forehead looked at. I had to look up my insurance to see who they cover. It took a long time because Yahoo was having problems. I gave up on the laptop and finally got in on desktop. There was only one acceptable provider. I called her back, getting voicemail. I started an audio, and had to use the tablet. I put on some stuff Bertha gave me from when she had a spot. I exercised, then juiced, listening to the audio.  Looking out the window, I was happy to see the daffodils blooming again.  I made and ate breakfast, then meditated to the second part of the audio. I read e-mail, took my supplements, and it was time for another audio. I folded laundry and put it away. I paused the audio to check the mailbox. It was on the ground again. I tied it on temporarily. I got out some wood screws and drivers and rescrewed it into the wooden blocks that it was juryrigged to. The wood is rotten so it won't hold but so long. Then I went downstairs to stitch the rip on Chris' shirt, and worked on some projects that don't really interest me but I wanted to get them finished and out of my sewing room. I heard two audios. Chris came home and did laundry for his trip. I threw in one of the gold tablecloths. He ate supper, packed and then asked if I needed anything from the grocery store. I mentioned chia and flax seed because they had run out. But Chris checked the front porch and there was my latest order of both. He went to the store and I listened to another audio. When he got back, he packed a box for Michele and asked me to mail it tomorrow. We watched several episodes of the Flash and he went to bed. In the episodes some people think the Flash is a problem. I think Flash is a problem on my laptop, always getting into infinite loops.
*  this is my Linus quilt with a yellow border.  It really brightens it up.  *

No comments: