Thursday, March 27, 2014

Getting ready to hit the road

I got up at 7. It seemed a little early, but was good practice for tomorrow when the quilters are meeting at 7:30 for a road trip. I checked e-mail, then remembered to take out the recyclables. I put the Netflix movie in the mailbox. I read e-mail and and listened to audios. I juiced the four lemons I found in the fridge. I exercised and made a little more veggie juice than usual since there will not be time for that tomorrow. I made 2 breakfasts and ate most of one. I edited a transcript of an EFT audio, and e-mailed it to myself so I could access from the desktop and print it out. I put on my coat and grabbed my sewing stuff and drove to Stitch-its. They are planning a road trip next week and invited me. So I agreed to go. Also, I was invited to a retreat, but I had to decline because I might be in Kwajalein then. I worked on 4-patches until 2, then packed up to go. When I got home, I finished breakfast, and ate some beef. I finished an audio, checked e-mail, and opened some windows and turned off the heat. I spent some time outside pulling treelings, and watering the peas and spinach. Then I sat in the sun. I came in to read e-mail but the computer was so slow that I rebooted it. I crossed my fingers and hoped to get my open windows back. The “_____ is not responding” messages make me smile – as if it were not painfully obvious that these programs are not responding. I practiced my trombone during the reboot. Two more lemons appeared in the veggie drawer, so I juiced them. The shells went into the glass water pitcher. I also made hummus while listening to an audio. I tried to clean the coat closet, but when I pulled the swiffer out, its pad had deteriorated and I could not decide it I should try to fix it or not. I decided to go on to tapping using the edited transcript. Beverly called to make sure I am coming tomorrow, and promised to call again at 6:50. I should learn to set the alarm on my phone. I made salad for supper and added some broccoli florets and hummus. I heard a few tapping audios, then took a break to sing Disney songs on Youtube which made me miss Michele. Maryann skyped me and we talked until I had to get ready for bed. I closed the windows, turned on the heat, and made a few last minute food preps for tomorrow before going to bed. 
*  This is one of the house block quilts that the Tuesday group worked on last year.  *

No comments: