Thursday, March 13, 2014

Signs of spring

I am not sure when I woke up. I was caught in the remnants of a strange dream, and then I remembered Donna Eden's advice about what to do when first getting up. When my feet hit the floor, I thought “Stitch-Its and recycling”. So I went to the bathroom, got dressed, collated the recyclables, and took them out to the street. I had a waltz going on in my head and I was imagining I was skating. It was lovely. I cleared e-mail, juiced, and went to the group called Stitch-its. I worked on making 4-patches. There was more talking than sewing going on. But one lady thought I was too quiet and told me to talk more next week.  Another lady explained what it was like to take the guild bus to Paducah for the quilt show.  It was after 2 when I got home. I brought in the mail and the empty recycling container. I fixed and ate breakfast. I read some e-mail, and played an audio. I tapped while looking through a catalogue of dresses that only look good on the hour-glass figures of the models. Chris popped in just long enough to change clothes and then was off to a work dinner at a barbeque place.  I came across a site for at-home test kits for hormone levels.  I had to check it out.  I practiced my trombone and discovered that the piece was in the key of A flat not E. Whew! Then I worked on tie-backs until Chris came home. His parents want to see him next week so he called them back after talking to me. Finally we watched an episode of the Flash before going to bed.
*  Here is our tree, starting to bloom.  *

No comments: