Friday, March 14, 2014

Nice threads

I am not sure when I got up. I anointed my forehead with lotion, and dry brushed. I read and deleted e-mail. I played an audio while exercising and juicing. I made breakfast, and was played a second audio when the postman delivered my thread, order. I practiced my trombone and checked on my seed trays. There were tomato seedlings! William called to gloat over his latest thrift store purchase. I went outside to work in the sun. I was sweeping the patio when Chris came home. He changed his clothes and then drove us to the visitor's center on post. I got a badge for access to the post while Chris is gone. We had to go through the visitor center gate and one of the guards looked like Stan Lee. There must be a superhero around here somewhere, I thought. Then we went by the post office to get Chris' mail, and finally stopped at a gas station to fill his tank. When we got back, I ate some ham for lunch. The roasted leeks went really well with it. We watched TV, a Carey Grant movie. Chris got a work-related phone call. I picked up sticks, getting some late sunshine. I sewed and ironed while Chris ate supper. Then I made myself a salad, and listened to an audio. I leafed through a quilt magazine, and then cut fabric rectangles until Chris was ready to watch. We watched the last episode of The Flash and one of Inspector Lewis. He went to bed.
*  You are looking at 48,000 yards of thread in this picture.  *

No comments: