Sunday, March 16, 2014

Clean and green

I woke up hearing a noise. At first I thought it was the heat, then when it got louder, I realized it was rain. I stayed in bed writing a short story in my head until I heard my phone alarm. When I turned it off, I saw there was an unheard message. I played it and it was all garbled like it was in someone's pocket. I went back to bed, and got up when Chris' alarm went off an hour later. I boiled water for breakfast, and took a shower after eating. I looked through my closet for something to wear and ended up with a green dress, BEFORE I remembered it was almost St. Patrick's Day. Chris took his shower and then we went to church. I was there in time to practice with the choir. Jennifer gave me her thumb drive. During the service there was a dedication of the nursery floor. Actually it was an interlocking mat that was softer and more cleanable than the carpet. During the passing of the peace, a man squeezed my hand so hard that it still hurt an hour later. We left after church, changed clothes, and went grocery shopping. After putting the food away, we ate lunch, and went to Home Depot for small light bulbs, a duster on a stick, 2 plungers and a watering can. When we got home, Chris replaced the light bulbs in the dining room light fixture, and I dusted the corners of the ceilings. Chris started a game online with the guys.  I  took the last vial of supplements and made up a new week's worth.  I grouped files into folders and loaded them onto Jennifer's data stick. I looked for more EFT files to add, hoping to fill it up. I looked up the requirements for Brethren block and noted them in an e-mail to myself so I will remember later. I changed the sheets on guest bed, and carried stuff out. I tidied up the bathroom sink area. I checked my hormone book for some advice. I vacuumed the guest room and the green rug in the living room. Chris carried out the green rug, so I could vac the red rug. We returned the coffee table to the center of the room. I cleared some of the diningroom table. I was rearranging the coat closet when I had a twinge in my back, so I sat down for a bit. Chris got his clothes and lunch ready for tomorrow. I decided to post to my blog and call it a day. 
*  These are my tomato seedlings.  They are supposed to produce 1 lb tomatoes.  *

No comments: