Sunday, March 30, 2014

Looking up

I woke up slowly, not sure if it was daylight yet. When I got up the clock read 6:15. I tried to go back to sleep, but it was too late. I was awake. I got on my laptop to see if Chris had left any messages during the night. I warmed up my singing voice with Disney songs. I practiced my choir music. I showered, ate breakfast and went to church. I don't know how we pulled off the choir piece, but it came together. God answers prayer. After church Cecelia asked me if there were any ferns coming up in my yard. Then I brought my trombone in from the car. I played for Mary and we made some decisions about Palm Sunday. When I got home, I changed my clothes, and ate the last of the salad to make room for groceries. I went to Publix. I was surprised again that the bill for food for one person was over $100. The man who usually helps me with my groceries wasn't there, (ha, ha). I put the groceries away, ate some beef, and wandered outside to look at the garden, and for ferns. It was such a nice sunny day that I laid down in the sun. I took some pics from that position. Then I came into watch the Netflix movie “The Help”. It motivated me to do some tapping. I had supper upstairs, and read e-mail, with no word from Chris at that point. I sang some more Disney songs. Then I finished ironing fabric in the basement while listening to an audio. When I went back up, I had a message from Chris that he had been invited to go fishing so that is why he hadn't written. I posted to my blog and went to bed.

No comments: