Friday, March 21, 2014

Waiting for Chris

I woke up yesterday thinking I've never slept with a deputy garrison commander before. This morning I was wondering what is expected of his wife. I woke up around 7 and rolled over which woke Chris up. He got ready and went to work while I tried to get back the dream I was having. I finally got up at 9. I cleared the first round of e-mail. I mixed some ALC in a glass of water, but when I walked into the diningroon with it, the bottom fell out and water went everywhere. However, there were no shards of glass to clean up. All I needed was a mop and a towel. I read e-mail, including the Kwajalein newsletter which Chris forwarded to me. I realized that I have been spelling it differently. I anointed my head, then juiced. I fixed breakfast, and ate part of it. I got dressed, and checked the mail. The mailbox was open again and there was mail in it. I re-hung a picture that has been bothering me in the livingroom. However, despite it being mathematically in the right place, it still bothers me. I raked and mowed in the side yard. I watered the seed beds. The new watering can worked great. I played some audios, while I had lunch. I practiced my trombone briefly. I finished an audio, and made dandelion tea. It is surprising that the looseleaf tea is less strong and tasty then the tea in bags. I did some tapping, then called Brian's Tire and Service to tell them that my check engine light was still on. They suggested that I bring the car back in next week. I was almost done listening to another audio when Chris came home to make supper and pack for game night. After he left, I played Beatles songs on Youtube while catching up on e-mail. There was an extensive Violet flame meditation. After that, I washed the last of the (supposedly) triple-washed salad 4 times. In the past I have only had to wash it once, but this batch must have missed the tub. The more I washed it, the limper it got. After 4 times, I threw it out. To replace the salad greens, I peeled two brussel sprouts and sliced an avocado. I cut my thumb and the pit went flying. I put hydrogen peroxide on it and a bandaid. After eating the salad, I took some lipospheric vit C, and dabbed some on my forehead. I looked up potassium bicarbonate since it was in my last order and I can't remember where I read about it. I listened to another audio, this one on brain health. When it was over, I cropped the pictures from last night and posted to my blog.
*  These quilts were made by Kathy McNeil.  The waterfall is made from her wedding dress.  *

No comments: