Thursday, March 6, 2014

Tapping into the emotions of Lent

I was up by 8:30. I applied massage oil, and put some gel on the spot. I finished an audio from yesterday while reading e-mail. I did 20 minutes of Yoga, which was just stretching and as relaxing as it was supposed to be. I looked up some tapping videos, exercised, and juiced. I did some drybrushing, and then ate breakfast. I forgot to take out the recyclables. I took laptop downstairs to sew while listening to an extra long interview with Uri Geller. I mostly sewed scraps together. I got a selection og reds out to work on a banner, but could not come up with a plan. So I came up for supper. I made a salad, and ate some frozen fruit. I got the mail, and noticed that the mailbox door is falling off. I tried to eat in front of the computer, but it was not cooperating. The first reboot took forever, so I rebooted it again for good measure. I listened to another audio, and printed out staff paper and chakra symbols coloring pages. I wrote out the trombone part to the music Mary gave me. I listened to the bonus tapping audio in the dark with only the salt lamp on. Then I found more tapping videos on the subject of not deserving. I drank glasses of dandelion tea to hydrate while tapping. I am posting to my blog now, expecting to go to bed soon. 
* I should have posting this picture yesterday  *

No comments: