Monday, March 24, 2014

Craft show

I heard the phone alarm at 8, but did not get up at 8:30. I drybrushed, exercised, and read some e-mail. I told the Nuts.com people that their box of salt had arrived. Chris called about 9:15 from Dallas to tell me he was there. I ate breakfast, and got an e-mail from Denise asking if I wanted to go to a craft show with them. I said yes. I got dressed and went to church. Before the service I shook hands with the gentleman in our pew murmuring “gently” and I think he got the message. Joanie did a great job singing the liturgy. Pastor Ettraim was serving communion and gave me a piece of bread big enough for two. After church I bought one of the tickets that the kids were selling. On the way back I stopped for gas. I had trouble at the pump and finally it said to see the attendant. I repeated the entire process again and still no gas, so I went home. I changed my clothes, finished breakfast, and played and audio. I took my supplements, and waited for Denise. She called for the street name, then appeared in a truck with her husband. He drove us to the VBC to a craft show. It was very interesting, bot most people were not buying. I bought some naturally antibiotic soap, dry skin cream, and pickled eggs. Denise got a mild one to try and I got a jar of the medium. We tried out the hammock chairs. I would have liked one but where would I hang it? They dropped me off at home. I read e-mail, then dug up compost from the bottom of the compost pile. It was harder than I thought. I dug up part of the garden, put the dirt on a tarp, and mixed in the compost. The extra dirt went into the brick enclosure nearby. I read more e-mail, and ate ham and leftover potatoes. Before it got dark, I went to the Shell station where I had no trouble getting gas – but it was really expensive gas. The traffic pattern was convenient to get to Publix, mostly for veggies. Surprisingly I still spent almost $100. When I got home, I closed mailbox which was sitting open again. I put the veggies away, and ate an apple and a banana. I listened to another audio, followed by a meditation. Chris called to let me know he had reached Honolulu. I finished the meditation and it left me somnolent. Not wanting to waste a good somnolence, I went to bed even though it was early. I should have known I would wake up in the middle of the night, unable to go back to sleep. Guess I won't do that again.

No comments: