Friday, March 7, 2014

Goodwill shoes

I played a meditation CD as I was going to sleep last night. I woke up when the next CD came on. It was classical music with five of me speaking affirmations from different angles. My dandelion tea turned into dandelion … well, anyway, I had to get up to turn the player off and to make a pitstop. I slept well after that. I was up at 9. I put green stuff on my forehead, and used the oil. I cleared e-mail, started reading what was left. I set out some quinoa to soak for 24 hours. I drybrushed, and exercised. I took a shower and got dressed. I juiced, and fixed breakfast. It was sunny and warm so I walked around outside barefoot. I clipped some tree-wannabees. I checked the mail. The mailbox door was coming off. The right-side rivet wouldn't do its job, nor would it come out. So I had to drill another hole to use a screw to connect the door to the box. Then the door would not fit tightly enough to keep out rain, but it will work for now. I opened the windows to get fresh air. I took my travel sewing machine to the sewing center to get the $40 special. Somehow I was in the wrong place, but he adjusted the tension and told me to use better thread. No charge. I proceeded to Goodwill, which was just across the parking lot. I found a pair of shoes, a scarf, and a set of pingpong paddles. Cindi called me to sub for her in Sunday School. When I got home, I scanned and printed some pages so I could return a quilt book I borrowed I ate some fish, and listened to an audio. I swept the floor, the front porch and the back porch. When I read an e-mail reminder of the time change this weekend, I wondered if I would remember to get up an hour early for SS. I cleaned my 'new' shoes with an alcohol-soaked cotton ball.  I put them on and they fit fine, but had no traction.  I ate a bowl of canned tomatoes. I meditated, and got cold. So I closed the windows and turned the heat back on. I intended to spend the evening sewing, but I could not resist looking for tapping audios and there were enough to fill the whole time and more. 
*  I saw this in a magazine and took a picture of it.  *

No comments: