Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Filling the freezer

Last night I found a package on front porch. It was a Swansons order. I tapped until after midnight to the audios from the tapping summit that I missed. It was late, but I fell asleep quickly, and woke up before 8. I deleted the first round of e-mail. I exercised, drybrushed, and showered. I put on an audio and boiled water for breakfast, swished, and prepared a package for mailing. I juiced, and then realized it was 10:15 already. I got in the car, made sure I had my package and keys, etc, but remembered my base pass on the way to post. Luckily I had it and it was not hard to find. At the base post office, I mailed the package, and took mail from the p o box. I drove to the quilt meeting. They reminded me of the trip on Friday. Beverly said she would call me that morning to make sure I got up. On the way home, I stopped by the Asian store for kimbap. The lady remarked that I remembered today. At home, I ate the kimbap with kimchi, wondering if I can get such food on Kwajalein. I listened to and tapped with audio. I called the eye dr. to make an appointment. I called Sharon about the mailbox and she agreed to remind Bob. I e-mailed Chris a list of what was in his mailbox. I put nails in the closet to hang mops and things with handles. I practiced my trombone. I loaded the dishwasher and ran it. I called Al about getting my car looked at again. I cut up the ham and put it in small packages in the freezer, then put the bone in a pan to boil. The great thing about making a list is that at the end of the day I can see what I did with all of my supposedly free time. The bad thing is that my mind constantly comes up with more to add to the list. I tapped with videos on Youtube, and moved heavy books to a bottom shelf. I played solitaire listening to more audios. I started emptying the dishwasher, then realized it must have been on the dryclean cycle because the dishes were dry and so was the powdered soap. But not so clean. So I set it to wash again, and washed the bowls by hand so I would be sure to have some clean ones. I looked up my January blog entries to get a clue on the cause of this forehead spot. A pic of my on New Year's Eve shows no spot. But it gets mentioned in the January 19th posting. Still no clue. The dishwasher stopped and I checked. The dishes were clean and wet, so I left them in to dry. I got an e-mail from Chris about the mail, and that he saw sharks. By 8:40 I wasn't really hungry, so I decided to eat the rest of the brussels sprouts and be done with supper. I filled out a health insurance survey that came in the mail. They did not ask the questions I really wanted to answer. I spent the rest of the evening tapping to short audios and checking for messages from Chris in between. At 10 I took the ham bone off the stove and drank the broth. By 11 I hope to be in bed.
*  This is a cathedral window quilt that Jane is working on.  *

No comments: