Monday, March 30, 2015

Decisions, decisions

I went to bed last night in a really good mood, repeating “How does it get any better than this?”. It was an affirmation from the Dain Heer interview. I slept well, and woke up way before my alarm. I might have gone back to sleep. But I still got up before the alarm sounded. I swished and exercised. I made a copy of the Tuesday block templates. I was working on tweaking a tapping file for my tapping buddy, when Chris skyped me to say he had been offered the job in Korea. He was asking if I was willing to go, but that he did not need an answer right away. I did not know what to say. I e-mailed MaryAnn since she lived in Chinhae for awhile. I finished the file and sent it to my buddy. I tapped for the overwhelming emotion of not wanting to leave the life I have right now. I juiced and cleaned up . I brought in the rain water from last night (it was a real frog strangler!). I ran the first pot through the coffee maker and it was slow. I wondered if there was a lemon seed stuck in there. I think one fell in a month ago. When it was finished, I unplugged it and shook it upside down. I could hear it rattling around, but could not get it to come out. I hoped that now that it was no longer stuck, the water would flow faster. I put another pot in, but it sounded just as bad. I e-mail Parker and she e-mailed right back. The length of her e-mail suggested that she had been working on it before she got my e-mail. She said there was still stuff that needed to be done, but two people had already contacted her to see the house, and that was quite a start. She said she had e-mail late on Friday so I looked for that e-mail and found one from Chris about printing insurance cards for the cars. I had marked it important, but since G-mail automatically marks e-mails as important, it no longer stood out. I printed them out and put them in my purse. I juiced, cleaned up, and made breakfast. I listened to an audio, but paused it to get ready to sew. While I was downstairs putting a second project together (in case I finished the first), Denise called. She suggested I could live with Chris only in the winter and spend the rest of the year here. At noon I headed to quilting in Chris' car. Of course I mentioned Korea to the ladies there. Several said they would come visit me if I went. I worked on the fall triangle quilt for Renegades. It took longer than I thought because I was one 'block' short and had to create another one. And I put narrow borders on it because of the bias edges. I had no time for the second project. It was after 4 when I left. I left my stuff in the car, but brought in the quilt top so I can show it off tomorrow. I had a bite to eat, and checked e-mail. I boiled the rest of the rain water in the tea pot. I also hardboiled 6 eggs. Then I raked pinecones out of the waterway behind the yard. That made it easier to mow. I also mowed part of the backyard where I had mowed before. I think some of the weeds had bowed their heads to pray when they saw the lawnmower coming the first time. But I got 'em the second time. I came in to check e-mail and soon Chris was on skype. We talked about going to Korea and how he wanted to go and I didn't, but I did not want to stand in his way. Then MaryAnn was on and since she had lived in Chinhae, I hung up with him to talk to her. Skype did not cooperate, so she called my phone. She told me of her experiences, and together we looked it up online. Then my phone died. Since it was 10pm, I decided to blog and go to bed.

No comments: