Sunday, March 15, 2015

Something new

I woke up before the alarm and waited for it to sound. Then I arose to start my day. I checked the temperature and e-mail. I swished and exercised. I made a papaya smoothie, day 2. I thought I put less in so it wouldn't be so filling, but I was awfully full when it was gone. I soaked my sprouts, and ate a few. All of a sudden the volume has increased and it is more than I can eat in a day. I anointed a dry magnolia cone with orange and peppermint oils. I put it in a bag for Mary. I put some sprouts in a bag for Jennifer. I took a shower and got dressed. I turned off my phone for church. I got there in time to sit and talk with Art and Don before practice began. Jennifer asked if anyone knew of a trombone player or trumpet player for Easter. Every one pointed to me. And Rachel said “no, no, she gets to enjoy her Easter, the rest of us have to suffer.” And I thought it didn't make sense. I will still be singing with the choir so I am 'suffering' with them, just not volunteering for extra duties. After practice, Cecelia and I played some of our notes on the piano. She promised to sing in my ear. I left the sprouts in the choir room for Jennifer and gave the cone to Mary. Jennifer came to me just before the service started to ask if there was a point she could tap to calm down. One of the choir members said something that upset her. During communion Cecelia told me that there were tiny cups of water in the wine holder. After the service, I went to the offering room to help Art, but Charlie was already there. So I put the offering plates away. I asked, and Cindi showed me the wafer box so I could read the ingredients. I learned a lot today while they counted. Then when I talked to Mary, she said they would pick me up after lunch to go to Garden Cove. I went home to change my clothes. I did not need any groceries other than produce. I picked some dandelion on the way in, and made a salad with that, my sprouts, and grocery store sprouts. I poured olive oil on the mixture and ate it while jotting notes for my blog. I also turned on my phone. I made and ate breakfast. Mary called to say they were on their way over. I stacked and ran the dishwasher. I went outside with my grocery bags and purse. I collected some rainwater from the top of the kale. I picked up sticks in the lawn. When they drove up, I was checking the overhang for water damage. I saw some in the back. I sat in the back seat behind Jennifer. Mary drove us to Garden Cove. I am not sure I could find it again. The store was full of fresh vegetables and health foods, dried foods, special flours, etc. They did not have much organic produce today. They had cranberries, but they were sweetened with sugar. I got a fresh coconut, and some bentonite clay powder, as well as fruit and veggies. I also filled a jug with oxygenated water. I am not sure what that is, but it was only 69 cents a gallon. When we got back to my place, I thanked them for taking me and encouraged them to come back for irises any time. When I went in, I put away the produce. I looked up how to take bentonite clay, and e-mailed it to Jennifer. She got some too. I read an e-mail from Parker and responded to it. Chris skyped me so I sent it to him as well. We talked about this and that, but nothing new. We looked up farro and sorrel because I had seen them at the store. I went outside barefoot to pick up more sticks and uproot a small tree trying to grow in the garden. It was growing through a hole in a brick so that made it tricky. When I came in, I drank a mug of water, and put some clay in another glass of water. I left it to soak for at least 30 minutes before I drank it. I cleared e-mail and listened to a tapping audio on resentment. Between tappings, I worked on the hexecontehedron. When it was over, I drank the clay water and then sat in the den and kept tapping. I felt like I was having a physical and emotional detox. It was after 10 when I decided to quit and go to bed.

No comments: