Saturday, March 28, 2015

God sent someone to change the sheets

While I was in bed trying to sleep, I thought of something I wanted to tell Parker. I tapped in the idea of remembering it again at 8am. I woke up to sunshine, and went outside to uncover the peas. But it was so close to freezing, that I left the cover on. I remembered what I wanted to tell Parker, and then my alarm rang. I took Netflix out to the mail box, and then wrote a message to Parker. I started reading e-mail, and took a break to write a script of next month as if it had already happened in the most wonderful way. I swished and exercised. I posted a pic of my backyard salad to Facebook. As I was reading e-mail, I came across a video showing the physics of dominoes and how a domino can knock over another one 50% larger than it. I could not resist watching more domino videos. I juiced a red beet, two broccoli stems, and some salad greens. I ate some of the red beet pulp. Then I meditated. I uncovered the peas. I ate breakfast, and finished the video “Stress: Portrait of a Killer”: The baboon society became much nicer after the aggressive males were killed off by tuberculosis from eating restaurant scraps. Then the niacin was kicking in, so I went outside to mow. Then I came in to check skype for messages from my tapping buddy. I went to my car to park it by the garage and when the key did not work, I said “Oh, these are kisses chrees” and laughed when I realized what I'd said. I got my keys and parked the back end of my car into the garage. I lifted out the tubs of donated fabric, and brought in my sewing machine and sewing accessories. I re-parked the car, and closed the garage. I read some e-mail, and did another meditation to catch up. I worked on resurrecting a printing calculator. One had corroded batteries, and even with new batteries would not work properly. I threw it away. The other one seemed to work, so I reassembled the paperholder part and re-inked the pad. But then it had trouble accessing power. And sometimes it would print out the wrong digits. So that was no good. I went back to e-mail and tapping. Then I ran the dishwasher. With all the sunshine, I decided to rake up pinestraw While I was raking, two ladies walked up and wanted to help. I figured they were with a local church, so I let them. Then I asked if they would help me change the sheets on my bed and they did. I shared some hummus, and some kimchi and some sprouts with them. I printed out my hummus recipe for the lady who asked. They were into all that sort of thing. Then they called up a short video clip on my computer – it was made by the LDS church. They offered to come back but when I did not respond, they left a card with their numbers. After they left, I finished the pinestraw and mowed in that area. Then I put the sheets in the laundry and read e-mail until it was time for the dryer. I put the rest of the laundry in the washer. I made another backyard salad, but this time I added a dandelion head and white violet buds. I figured if dandelion heads can be used to make tea, they must be edible. As I sat down to eat, I saw that Chris was on skype. We talked for awhile. Then I worked the Sudoku puzzle for this weekend while listening to an audio on eating well. Just as I was getting ready to empty the dishwasher, and bring up the laundry, Jennifer called to say she'd fallen and which essential oil should she use? I recommended aloe and promised to bring her a piece tomorrow. Then I tapped for her, finished the chores, and went to bed.
* My sprouting sweet potato *

No comments: