Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Detox Day

I woke up before the alarm – 7:30. Surprising. I got started immediately on my detox routine. I thought Bob was coming by (because he said so) but he did not. So I was ready early to go to the sauna. Parker had sent me a contract to sign but it never came. So she sent another and it did not arrive either. She wanted to call me then, but I was on my way to the sauna. I started sweating fairly soon. There was one lady there who was in and out. The conversation helped the time pass. When I was done, I went to my locker and my phone rang. It was Parker and I told her I would call her back as soon as I took a shower. But when I got to my car, I did not want to sit in it while on the phone. A car is a metal cage that reflects the radiation back and forth inside. So I drove to a nearby park and called her there. We talked for almost 2 hours. I told her how good the house looked in the pictures that she sent. She was resistant to my request to have a 3 month contract instead of a 6 month contract. We talked about a bunch of other issues, too. I drove home. I was hungry so I made breakfast. I was still hungry, so I ate some blueberries. That made my teeth black, so I ate some sweet potato and that did the trick. I also brushed my teeth. I mowed the lawn and read e-mail. I meditated until it was time to leave for the Lenten service and choir practice. I changed my clothes. Driving to church, I wondered if there would be any two liter bottles after the supper. But when I got there, I did not see any. I gave some herbal tooth powder to Jen. She gave me a recipe for pepper juice. It includes horseradish, onions, garlic and ginger. It makes a tincture which is good for colds. I sat in my usual seat. The service was nice and the sermon was short. The intern did a lovely job of singing. After the service, I helped Art to count the cash. He said we would count the rest on Sunday afternoon. Then we had choir practice. I did not need my tablet since we did not have new music. After practice, Jen told me all the neat things she is doing tomorrow. And I told her how I signed up with a Facebook tapping group and now have a tapping buddy in India! Mary and I followed her out. Then I left, too. I noticed a burning smell. I remembered seeing an oil spot under my car at the gym. At the time I said it was probably already there. But I checked the engine temp gauge, and it was high, but not climbing. I wondered if I should be worried. When I got home, I checked my laptop to see if Chris was on. He had been, but wasn't anymore. I read e-mail and watered my sprouts. They are not growing as fast as before and I am running out of rainwater so have been using it over and over. I watered the wheatgrass. Denise called to ask if she should come over tomorrow to help load fabric in my car, and asked me to remind her. Her call reminded me that I needed to recharge my phone. I read e-mail until Chris came on Skype. He told me he was the boss while the boss was out of town. I did a Sudoku puzzle and called it a night.
* This is Carolyn's quilt in progress (from Monday) *

No comments: