Thursday, March 5, 2015

Skateboard blocks

I had trouble falling asleep last night. I was in a dark mood. Then I woke up early, in an adrenaline rush because it sounded like a large swarm of beetles were cascading into the room (like in he Mummy). But it turned out to be rain or sleet on the roof. Later the sound softened, and it became snow. I tried to go back to sleep, and wondered when in my life being asleep became more attractive than being awake. When the alarm rang, I got up to shut it off. I put on my bathrobe and sat in the den, trying to wake up. All of a sudden my brain switched on. I swished and tapped with an audio in front of the HappyLight. I exercised, and took pre-breakfast supplements. I savored the liposomal vitamin C as I watered the sprouts and prepared the juicer. I made up a week's worth of supplements. Then I looked into the ones specifically recommended by John Gray. I thought I had them all and was ready to implement on his specified schedule. But several were missing – had I decided not to take those? I had to look into it before I finalized the supplements. I juiced mung bean sprouts and all of my pea sprouts. They weren't looking so good. I could not resist planting three of them in a small glass bowl on the window sill. I juiced 4 carrots and ate the pulp. Good for fiber and parasites (getting more one and getting rid of the other). I finished the supplements, and made a list of what needed replacing. I sat down at the laptop to order as much of the list as possible from Swansons since they were running a rebate offer depending on how much the total was. I got the $30 rebate. But what a chore to research all the options on their site and Amazon! I didn't think the mail went today and neither did the recycle truck. My recycling was really piling up because of weather issues. I went downstairs to stay-stitch the DGS blocks and trim them. Then I made the three skateboard blocks for March. I also put the finishing sashing on the quilt top from earlier this week. Then I tried making rectangles to fit the wedges that go with the Renegades next project. I came up to have supper. I put the remaining sweet potato and onion in the toaster oven to warm up. I ate broccoli with hummus and Chris skyped me. We looked at pictures the contractor send of damage to the subfloor in the old master bathroom. He found it after taking out the cabinet and pulling up three layers of vinyl. After hanging up with Chris, and feeling a little strange, I got a message that Jennifer sent me (and a lot of other people) with an article on how to spot a stroke. I passed all the tests, but thought my tongue looked a little crooked. She called me and we must have talked for hours. She told me about her visit to the doctor and the essential oils she is taking. We also talked about massages, and things to tap on. After she hung up, I listened to one of the tapping audios she said was so good. I put some lavender/spearmint hand lotions on so I could smell it as I tapped. But there was no actual tapping in that audio. I rinsed the sprouts and then decided to post to my blog. I finished my day with the short tapping meditation that came after.

No comments: