Saturday, March 21, 2015

Good scents

I got up not long before 8. I turned on the router, and then swished while clearing e-mail. Today is National Quilt Day so all the quilt companies are having sales. I investigated the cost of replacing my 60 degree ruler. I exercised, and got dressed so I could put Netflix in the mail. I picked some dandelion on the way back from the mailbox. I juiced carrots and two oranges. I meditated. I read e-mail and listened to interviews. I called Denise to see if she wanted some sprouts. I tried out the diffuser with Terrashield, an essential oil blend that is supposed to get rid of bugs. I placed an order with the heirloom seed company. I made a to-do list for today so I wouldn't for get. I ran the dishwasher, and checked off something else. I went to stitch group. Denise came in later and I gave her some sprouts. All of us had a good time sharing stories. I worked on sewing pieces of the hexecontehedron. At one point I lost my needle, then found it. While I was sewing, I found another one. When I got home, I found a third one in my underwear. (I don't want anything pierced but my ears. ) Firefox had updated but did not save my open windows, so I went through my history several times to find and reopen the important ones. I read e-mail, and made hummus. I ate it with sprouts and then with broccoli florets. I was eating dates and chocolate when Jennifer called. We had a loooooong conversation. Then I went back to listening to audios. I worked the Sudoku puzzle for Monday. After I added some orange oil, the diffuser gave off a smell like Grandma's china cabinet. I made up supplements for the week, and prepared an order for more, waiting for a better deal – seems like there is a new one every day. I re-glued some of my diamonds for the hexecontehedron. I finished two audios by then. I decided I did not want to spend $30 to replace my ruler, which left me $4 short of getting free shipping on Amazon with my order of chia seeds. But it would wait for another day. As would the laundry, which was the only remaining item on the to-do list. It was time to go to bed.
* from the guild show and tell, made entirely by hand. *

No comments: