Friday, March 6, 2015

He's my hero


I slept well, but woke up early. Then Chris called at 7:30 to check on me. I was fine. I went back to bed. I heard the alarm sound. I ignored it, but a little later the phone rang. So I got up to answer. It was Paige. I told her the rummage sale had been delayed until noon. She said she'd pick me up at 12:30. Then I got a call from Parker. She said she signed us up for what sounded like a revolving account at Lowes. She also said Natalie was taking some pics in the old bathroom to show what doesn't appear in the pics from last night. I turned the HappyLight on while we talked. After the call, I swished and soaked the sprouts. I exercised, took my pre-breakfast supplements. I answered some e-mail, and then juiced carrots and the rest of the mung bean sprouts. I ate the carrot pulp. I sat to meditate and then made breakfast. I ate it in front of the laptop. I got dressed and read e-mail again. Then I sat and tapped while looking out the window for Paige. When she drove up, I put on my coat and ran out. I got in her van and we put our purses in the back. Then she drove us to the rummage sale at the Monday church. I did not need anything, but I found a few things anyway. On the way back (which was short) we passed a sign for an estate sale. So we went. It was a big house, but there were a lot of people in there. I saw a floor lamp with a magnifier. It was marked $75. A man said everything was 25% off today and 50% off tomorrow. So I thought of coming back Saturday to see if it was still there. When we got home, she helped me bring my stuff in the garage. Then she went home. I checked e-mail and replied to Parker. I forwarded it to Chris. I brought in the mail. There was no card from Chris, but there were bills, which I wrote Chris about. I looked up some videos that a friend recommended. I hung up the valance on a window in the dining room to replace the piece of sheer fabric that did not look good. But the valance looked so good it made the other window look bad. I searched and searched online for a matching one with no luck. I ate some kimchi, and dates with dark chocolate. Chris wasn't on skype yet because it was movie night. So I decided to watch an episode of X-Files to have my own movie night. After the episode was over, I saw that Michele was on skype, so I texted her. She responded with two problems: her landlady was being hard to get hold of now that it was time to return the deposit, and the movers wanted over a grand to move her clothes and books to the U.S. I did not know what to tell her, so I skyped Chris who had just walked in. He had all kinds of things to say and suggestions and people to call. She and I were very impressed. I told Michele that Chris was my hero and she agreed. She left the group call to get started on his suggestions. He and I continued to skype until his computer crashed. I kept checking my e-mail accounts for messages from him or Parker. He came back on after he rebooted. Then he had to go to bed to get up early in the morning. I was surprised to see that it was 10pm. I posted to my blog and listened to the last tapping audio from the summit. I laid on the inclined board while the sprouts soaked. When the audio was finished, I went to bed.

No comments: