Monday, March 16, 2015

The joys of sewing

I got up at 8, checked e-mail, drank water and swished. I took out the garbage and rolled it to the curb. I wrote Parker a check and put it in the mailbox. I put some bentonite clay in water, and listened to an audio while I cleaned up some clutter, and made a papaya seed smoothie- day3. I substituted carrot for some of the papaya. Then I sat for awhile tapping because I did not feel well on the smoothie. I went to quilting about 12:30. Roberta told me that Dinah had spoken heatedly at the congregational meeting yesterday and that sparked her heart event. There were lots of ladies at the group but Bertha had left, to see Dinah in the hospital. Debbie had brought hexagons to work on for charity. So I made a 'flower' too. She furnished the fabric and the cardboard template, and a glue stick. I really liked the glue stick, but it was temporary glue and I need permanent glue for my hexe project. I finished it just as she was leaving. Glenda talked about the retreat last week. Mirna stopped by to say hello. I stayed behind with Lauri as the others left. I was sewing triangular blocks together. I got home just before five. There were 5 pieces of mail in the box and three were misdelivered. I wondered if some of our mail got misdelivered too. I ate sprouts with fermented nut cheese, and then some ground beef. After reading the latest e-mail, I went out to enjoy the last of the sunshine. I sat in the backyard, eating dark chocolate and dates. I sat for a while longer until the sun was almost gone. I came inside. I ate some papaya, and threw out the rind. I watched some tapping videos, and a few others. Kurt tried to call me on Skype three times, but never got through. I sent the details of a bill to Chris. I was listening to an interview with Jack Canfield when Chris called. We talked for almost an hour and a half while I worked on the hexecontehedron. Then he went to bed. I drank the clay water from last night and made more for tomorrow. I wrote to Jennifer and then researched how long to ingest the clay: depending on the clay, some people take it daily like a supplement. Others use it occasionally for detoxing or treating ingested poisons. I had planned to do some sewing for tomorrow but it got too late and I had to go to bed.
* This is Glenda's t-shirt quilt *

No comments: