Friday, March 13, 2015

Struggling to scan

I heard the alarm but slept in. I got up when the phone rang. It was Parker. She said she mailed some pictures. I fired up the router, but there were no pics. She sent them again and still no. I told her about the revaluation and she asked me to send her the paper. After I hung up, I tried to scan it, but the scanner utility did not work. So I took a pic and lightened it with software, then sent it to her. I soaked my seeds/sprouts and swished. I checked again, but no pics. I looked outside hearing the wind blow. The plastic patio table was upside down on the other side of the brick wall! I heated up some rainwater for tea. I went outside to pick up the table and put it back on the patio. Then I spent all morningooking on line for inexpensive bathroom ideas for the old master bath in the Pinehurst house. I sent some pics to Parker. I forgot to exercise. I juiced a bag of kale. Even an apple, 7 carrots, lo han, and stevia could not mask the taste. But I got it down. I read some e-mail and articles, made breakfast, and ate breakfast. I watched a video on the benefits of saunas, particularly low-emf infared saunas. I brought in the mail. There were two unexpected bills from Schaeffer Eye Center. I ran around looking for receipts to show we had already paid these. I got distracted and made up a week's worth of supplements. Then I found a packet of health receipts – thank goodness they were in there! But the bills still made no sense. I scanned and printed a copy of the credit card receipt. (I rebooted the desktop to get rid of the error message from the scanner utility). I called the eye center and left a message. I brought in some more rainwater and filled a sprout basket with dirt. I looked for more health receipts, and found a pile of papers that needed sorting. I listened to an audio while I split my time between processing rain water and sorting. I cleaned out the sprout container and put that (seed husks) on the dirt bed in case some of the seeds were more than husks. I did more sorting. I ate the last banana w/ pecan meal and cinnamon. It was raining so I put out the tubs again. As I was going through the bookd for an old tapping summit, I came across a sheet I wanted to copy. I tried to scan it, but it did not work. I got the same error message that I saw before. I did not want to reboot the computer every time I need to scan a sheet, so I looked online for an updated driver. I had just downloaded it when Chris skyped me. I answered it and the desktop crashed. So I went out to the laptop and waited for him to call back. We talked for some time and then I told him I had to go because it was late. The desktop was waiting for me to choose an OS before booting back up. I told it to load Windows and then came back to give the sprouts (I can call them that now) their 10 minute bath. I used the time to sing a few hymns on Youtube. Now I will post to my blog and run the driver, then go to bed.
* these are January, February and March sunboonet sue blocks from Tuesday *

No comments: