Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Wheatgrass

I slept in a little after having had a hard time falling asleep. I got up to exercise, swish, and check e-mail. I tapped while listening to meditations and detoxing. I added coffee grounds to some shampoo I'd made. I juiced mung bean sprouts and lettuce. I trimmed the wheatgrass. I took the pulp and the wheatgrass and put them through the wheatgrass juicer. Sadly some of it spilled because I had forgotten which end the juice came out of. I had a lot of clean up to to. The kimchi made noises as it fermented, and at one point startled me. I checked e-mail just before I left for the sauna. I got one from Parker, so I took a moment to answer it. I did not get there by two. At first I sat on the top row to get the sweat going. I tried the steamroom across from the sauna, but I had trouble breathing that hot wet air. So I sat alone in the sauna. After an hour, I took a shower and drove home. I ate sprouts, and thenground beef. I made breakfast and ate it outside, because it was such a lovely day. I responded to another e-mail from Parker: progress is being made, but four drawers are missing. I looked up how to grow wheatgrass. They said once you trim it, you can get a second crop. So I watered the wheat grass stumps. And I planted two mung bean sprouts. I read e-mail and listened to two interviews. I paused the second one to go to church a little early to make sure I got a program. Jennifer gave me a diffuser that she got at the mall. I told the organist that I juiced the wheatgrass today. (She took me to the store that sold it). Tamara and two of her kids sat with me. The little boy was a little distracting, but then it is hard to be so young and have to be quiet in church. The message was very good. I liked the guest pastor and his message “Even now”. After the service, I met Art in the little room in front of the sanctuary to count cash. He said he would show me on Sunday how to count all the offering. This is a big step for him. Then I went out to shake the pastor's hand, but somebody got me in a conversation and I missed him. Soon it was time for choir practice. Cecelia asked me to sit and sing with her, so I did, hoping Doris wouldn't mind. After practice, we spoke about wheatgrass, using activated charcoal for brushing and swishing, coffee in shampoo, etc. When I got home, I watered my newest sprouts and the grass. I brushed my teeth with activated charcoal, and took notes for my blog. I sat with my feet in a dish of magnesium oil and had my laptop on my lap. I read articles as I soaked, hoping Chris would call when he got in. But he must have gotten in too late. Finally I wiped my feet, put on socks and went to bed.

pf?

No comments: