Saturday, August 22, 2015

Chris-miss

I got up after the alarm, relishing the last moments of a dream that I can't remember now. I turned on the router and laptop. I drank a quart of water, then swished. I watched a documentary called “Mobilize” about the increased risk of cancer associated with cell phone use. I exercised and juiced. I meant to meditate, but got sidetracked while looking for a meditation online. I made and ate breakfast. I skimmed the curds from the top of the kefir made yesterday. I got out the crock pot Chris took to Honduras and unwrapped it. I filled it with water and a large beef heart. I put it on high until I had to leave. I listened to a couple of Brad Yates audios. I read more e-mail, then got dressed. I went to quilting. I showed off my hexecontahedron. They told me South Korea and North Korea were not getting along. I hadn't heard that so I resolved to ask Chris. It was Denise's last time to attend. She said good bye to everyone. We left at the same time. I went to Lowes to get two carriage bolts and two wing nuts. When I got home, I brought in the mail.: one bill and junk. It looked like rain so I washed the tubs and put them out, then the rain poured! I read e-mail and minced garlic to add to the heart. I ate some heart. Steven called and talked for awhile, then put Maryann on the phone. After the call, I went back to my laptop. I watched an episode of X-Files waiting for Chris to call. At 10 I realized Chris wasn't going to call since he was leaving at noon his time for some excursion. I worked several number puzzles, then cleaned up from supper and fed the kefir. I realized then that I had totally forgotten to run the dishwasher and do laundry. I stacked the dishwasher but the laundry had to wait for tomorrow.
* Here are a couple of 'rows' from the Tuesday group *

No comments: