Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Not a topic for tea parties

I had trouble sleeping last night because my insides were working overtime to digest the olive oil. It tasted like salad dressing, which went down pretty good after not eating much. I finally did fall asleep but woke up in the night hearing loud wind and rain. I fell asleep again, then woke before 5 I think. When you gotta go, you gotta go. At 5:30 it was over and I noticed daylight creeping in. So I checked on the spider and he was sitting there calmly. I went back to bed until 6. Then it and it's web were gone. I drank the 3rd draught of epsom salt water and went back to bed. I dreamed that Michele called me from the beach so I popped over. I was surprised they could see me since I wasn't really there, but we were interacting. I stayed in bed until my alarm went off at 8. I drank the last draught of epsom salt water and got on my computer to jot some notes. I went to the bathroom again. It felt like I had eaten hot peppers yesterday. I saw the small green stones people talked about on Youtube. But mine were smaller and not impressive in any way. I did my usual Wednesday detox protocol with exercise and coffee. I had audios playing during the whole time. In one video the woman looked amazingly like she was in her twenties but was in her forties. She worked out only 10 minutes a day. I worked two Sudoku puzzles, and then passed what looked like a small tapeworm. I made and ate breakfast. I skipped juicing cause Denise wanted me to come over and it was taking too long. I took a shower just before Denise called saying she needed a ride home from dropping off her truck at the mechanic. I put boxes and packing paper in the car, and empty water cartons. i watered the plants quickly. I drove to meet her on Jordan and followed her to the mechanic to drop off the truck, then drove her to her house. We sorted through her quilting fabrics and projects, packing and labeling them. I drove her back to pick up her truck, which she decided not to fix when she heard how much it would be. We went back to packing. She gave me a cutting mat she did not want. Her husband came home and loaded the boxes into their trailer. She let me fill my water jugs from her water filter which is better than mine. My dad called while I was filling the jugs and I missed his call. I drove home and called him back while ricing my foot. Then I made a sweet potato leaf salad with tomatoes and lettuce. I also ate the last of the meat, and the pulp from the grapefruit that I squeezed last night. I caught up on e-mail, and then watched an episode of X-Files. I realized that the discs were out of order so that's why they are looking for Mulder even though he has already been found. I posted to my blog and went to bed.
* This is the license plate from our local store *

No comments: