Thursday, August 20, 2015

Massage

The alarm went off at 8 and I shut it off, but was having an interesting dream so I went back to bed. It faded pretty quickly. I got up about 8:30 and turned on the laptop. Netflix informed me that my account had been changed so I went in and changed it back, and changed my password – again. I think this is some sort of mix-up, not hacking. I read e-mail, swished and exercised. I got dressed and put a check in the mail. I took one bag of recyclables to the bin. I took a shower and put on clean clothes. I juiced lettuce, and cucumbers, meditated, made breakfast, took supplements, went to quilting, talked to the group about fabric license plates, one lady has 50, another patterns from alaska, talked to Pat, handed in form and payment for next years dues to Mary, gave Rhonda a neck massage, others wanted one but I had to go, ate tomatoes for lunch, read e-mail, Beverly called, then Jennifer, had to go, went to massage therapist. She rubbed my back, legs, and feet. My injured foot did not hurt except for one small spot. Then she did my neck and shoulders and back of head. She also put on rubber gloves and went inside my mouth to get the jaw joint. Afterwards, she left and I rested for a moment then got dressed. I paid her for the session and for two magnets which she put on my foot. Then I came home in rush hour traffic. It was almost time for guild meeting. I ate some chocolate and dates. I checked e-mail one last time. I responded to the lady from the transportation office. I exchanged my shorts for pants. Then I got a smaller box for my hexecontahedron, and hit the road. I had my show and tell sheet all printed out but sadly left it behind in the other box. When I got to the guild meeting, the tables were set up in a square. People were setting out food as they came in. I did not have anything to bring. Each person got a jelly jar with a pincushion top and a foam popsicle with a ticket on it. At 6:30 we prayed and then each person took their plate and moved to the right. As we passed a certain point, we dropped off half of our ticket. Then we sat to eat. At 7 the meeting started. When show and tell was announced, I asked Sue to take pics for me. I stood in line with my object. I had to fill out another show and tell sheet from memory. The president made it sound good as she announced it and read the sheet out loud. As I went back to my seat, Sue told me my camera battery had run down. Then I put the hexecontahedron back in the box. There were three contests concerning the dishes food items were brought in. As the meeting progressed, they handed out lots of door prizes. Pat got a watermelon and a tote bag to carry it in. After the meeting, I helped her carry the watermelon to her car since she had food items to carry as well. Then I drove home. I checked e-mail, then MaryAnn skyped me. I got to talk to her husband, too, and show off my solar puff. Then Chris skyped me. He did not sing and had to go back to work. I called the credit card company to see if any unauthorized charges were made. It seemed not. I plugged in my camera battery to recharge. Then I watched an episode of X-Files. I posted to my blog and fed my kefir before going to bed.

No comments: